Introduction of Indian e-Business Visa
Indian e-Business Visa is one kind of the Indian eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Indian eVisa for Business is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Business trips to India such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company outside India.
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Indian eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted:
- Setting up industrial/business venture
- Attending technical/business meetings
- Recruiting manpower
- Participation in exhibitions, business/trade fairs
- Expert/specialist in connection with an ongoing project
- Conducting tours
There are many available countries which are permitted for Indian eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Indian eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
For e-Business visa, the validity is 365 days from the date of visa approval. e-Business visa is for multiple entries, with a maximum stay of 180 days/entry from the first date of each entry.
After receiving the Indian eVisa by email, you can travel to India immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in India.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Indian eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Indian e-Business Visa or Indian eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Indian eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of India.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Indian e-Business Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. Applicant’s scanned Business card must be supplied.
See Document Requirements for more details.
- Indian ETA Visa for Business with our professional support center all the time will help businessmen enjoy their business trips as conveniently as possible.
- Indian e-Business Visa will not only save your time and money but also make your business trip to India safer and more comfortable.
- Read also: What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian e-Medical Visa?
- Read also: What is Indian eVisa for Yoga programs?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179